Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Wanderer Returns

I know some have been watching this page hoping for updates and have been disappointed. Sorry about that. My environment has changed a bit over the last several months with some interesting experiences to relate. I'll get to a long post to try to catch up and then I will try to make regular updates. With this post I'm testing a new tool that should make things a lot easier if it works as expected.



The weather was forecasted to be heavy snow today. We got a bit this morning but right now the sun is shining and it's actually warming up from what it's been like the rest of the week. I guess there's supposed to be a fair amount of snow along the front range and in the southern mountains but any such moisture seems to have passed us by today. It's turning out to be a beautiful day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home