Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Changes

I have not written much here because I had every intent of setting up my own site with much more control. That will probably still happen but I seem to be gaining a following on these pages and decided to put some work into making this site more attractive and friendly. I've only just begun. Eventually I'll open it up for comments and make better use of the tools now avaiable.

I've decided to make this place more of the online journal it was meant to be and plan to post comments on most anything. I'll try to keep the technical stuff to a minimum for now. For those of you wondering where I went and what I've been doing, I'll post an entry soon to catch up. I want to make better use of this resource in the future so expect to begin seeing some regular updates.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home